Originally posted on 03/20/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
From all the insight I just dropped on this idiot. He focuses on the speeding error.. Wow good luck laying -7.5 with a very overrated rockets team
It is so nice to see a guy that's been here a little over 4 weeks telling us we are all idiots. Your posts are not suggestive or informative, they are just your ignorant way of expressing your own opinion. What happened, you get kicked out of some other forum ???? Like you said, " I thought we were here to share opinions ". Well then do that and stop with the name calling & vulgar language. We can all do that as well but most of us choice the high road. Take it for what is worth or don't I couldn't care less. By the way. I asked you TWICE to show us your YTD "Year To Date" record, had to spell it out for you, and you have never responded. In fact, you don't even tell us your previous day record. Nice selections yesterday on Detroit and Indy, both lost I believe, but you don't bring that up. You just choose to criticize everybody else's choice. Listen pal, their are enough negative people on here, we don't need another. BOL in your selections, and I hope other people join in with me and express their disgust with your posts.