Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21301924'>posted</a> on 03/04/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Rocket is here.

SBR allowed Rocket, paco, vyomguy, myself, and other 54%+ posters to be trolled continuously, however they ban selective trolls. You had some guy named Donkeys1018 or someshit who followed mcduggly and I around for a whole season b/c we were both +20 units ish, once mcduggly left, so did Donkeys.

It isn't rocket science. These are SBR ghosts trying to annoy/belittle winners.

If you cannot figure this out, then you're a fish.
Deem, don't worry about trolls...if you wanna post plays -post plays.
I went through various waves of trolling in my thread for almost 5 months and it still doesn't bother me one bit. The reason why I stopped posting NHL plays is because it became too difficult for most of the folks in my thread to navigate through piles of nonsense and negativity. You had to literally read through 2-3 pages of bullshit before you can find an actual play. That right there was a waste time for me and everyone else who followed that thread.
Was I looking for any kind of protection from SBR to save that thread? Absolutely not. We all know what's going down in Players Talk...you don't have to be a genius to figure out the rules of the game here.
I did express my opinion on how I feel about JJ and the circus that PT has become on quiet a few occasions here. Do I think that my voice was heard? Probably not.
Do I still enjoy posting here? Of course, I do.

Before you start posting plays here again, ask yourself if it's gonna be worth your time.

GL, suhn!