Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21279418'>posted</a> on 03/01/2014:

His 1st msg from across the street:

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
Yo, what's good? Some of you guys may know me from another site but it looks like the mods at the other site took away my posting privileges (probably because my thread was profitable whereas most over there are not) so now I will be posting over here.

Over at the other place I was all about thread views so I made moves to drive views (like deleting my videos and while people thought I “buried myself”, I knew it would drive views and it did). Now I don’t really care about thread views, I just care about giving people winners like I did at the other site.

On the other place I had two bankrolls (Bankroll A and Bankroll B). Bankroll A was my actual bankroll and Bankroll B was there to offer bets to non-americans that they could bet on but myself as an American could not. If I had a winning or losing bet that was not listed as a bet only for Bankroll B, then that win or loss would count towards both bankrolls. But any bet listed solely for Bankroll B would only count towards that bankroll. There was some confusion about Bankroll B, so I am eliminating that and just leaving Bankroll A. I am an American and Bankroll B was about suggestions and bets for Non-Americans, while Bankroll A is for Americans. All the bets listed for Bankroll A are still available to be bet on by non-americans, of course.

So this thread will just have bets that are listed on 5Dimes and Bookmaker (the two books that I use) and it will only have one bankroll (Bankroll A).

Ok, now that that is out of the way I want to let you know that I am just about posting winners. Any trolls will be put on my ignore list and while trolls can talk all the trash they want in my thread, I will have them on ignore and never see their posts and trolling posts will be wasted on the trolls. Trolls such as sweeper and SamDiamond have already been put on my ignore list on this site (I’m sure you all know about their trolling activities). These guys troll and SLANDER people on these forums and I am not cool with that. I fully assume that those two guys that I mentioned and others will flood this thread to try and drown out my posts, but just dig through the muck that they spew and you will find my bets.

Over on the other site Bankroll A (my personal bankroll) was at +9.461 units. My bankroll started at 20 units with each unit being $100, so my current bankroll is at 29.461 units which is $2946.1 .

Ok now that that is all out of the way, I am here to try my best to keep consistently post winning bets so that myself and all of you can make more money than you already are. I bet on just about any sport out there.

Here is the first bet:

South Africa wins 3rd test/test drawn at -255. It is a Cricket bet at 5Dimes. Bet 1.275 units to win 0.5 units.

This is a test cricket match so it can take up to 5 days for the match to be completed.

You can keep up with the status of the match here: http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-af...es/648635.html

The match starts tomorrow (3/1/14) morning so I would place the bet as soon as possible.

5Dimes says the match starts at 3:30 AM.

Let’s get this thread started off with a winner!