Originally posted on 02/21/2014:

this might be the best part of his blog

About 2 months later, i drank tequila for the 1st time ever and met up with the daughter of the guy my mom had an affair with for years. LMAO.
Little did i know that she knew about it too. She was 16 and hot as hell, nice big legs. She has a rep as a slut but she really wasn't. I think
she was with more women then men and this wasn't popular back then. She was a ho though, could be mean as hell,, fight, etc.
She had a jeep and she asked if i wanted to get in. It was at the local park. Everyone from age 15 to 24 or so hung at the park especially on the weekends.
She gave some tequila and I started drinking away. Next thing i know im ****** up and I'm penetrating some chick from behind and didn't even know who it was.
I didn't think anyone was watching except for 2 of my friends that were right next to me. I then noticed they kept turning there heads. I was like what are
you looking at over there.
They then say there are about 100 people watching me bang some chick.
I then turn around and the whole damn crowd was watching. Im like penetrate, they all know i got a little pecker now. I then finally said,
hell lets put on a show and I was saying all kinds of wild stuff. While i was penetrating her, i said this is for your dad banging my mom,and everyone
busted out laughing and i started to bang her ass hard.
I didn't use a condom , penetrate condoms. I was then telling everyone, should i leave it in, come in her face, and kept saying all kinds of shit.
I then said ,, what if i get her pregnant. i said if i got her pregnant would i have to get job.. I said penetrate that, took it out and let out the biggest
cumshot i ever had. I swear it went over ten feet.
The best part is right after the cumshot. I said " world record" in an exhausted low voice, and everyone was just stunned.
The cops were even watching me and everyone was cheering me on when i was penetrating her, it was the best nite ever. Turns out the cops like young women too.