Originally posted on 02/15/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post
I already did almost everything that I can, but it seems that on this thread there are only small number of people which try something. Many of newcomers just read this thread a couple of months, doing nothing at that time. Now after Shari made list , and pulled things up, many of them said that "registered here ONLY to add their name on the list", and again to do nothing more . Great job, just expecting that couple of people here do all, and they can't even to compose some mail with their story and send to British and AUS newspaper, although many of them are native English speakers(I am not, but did that). So if all you people want your money, do something, instead just reading this thread.
Keep in mind most of us are not from UK or Australia, which means the most we can do is to flood the responsibles with e-mails, which won't really be of great help, as they just ignore us.

The fact we don't post doesn't mean we're not doing anything, I've also sent e-mails to those newspaper and I'm sure many here did the same, just because we didn't come here to say what we did, doesn't mean we're just waiting for the others do the stuff.

I live overseas, in Brazil, quite far away from most of you, but I really wish I lived in Australia, so I could really help you guys out, like Shari is doing and we appreciate a lot.

We're all together here against Canbet, let's not make small discussions between us, we must focus on the real problem.