Originally posted on 02/09/2014:

Word of advice to anyone moving here to Vegas...I've been here since 1997, and the most important thing to remember is the first 3 to 4 months are the hardest..The action is 24/7, 365... With that being said, pace yourself you can't go into this thinking I'm going to hit and run..Vegas will eat your ass alive and still be here tomorrow after you're gone..

In 97' when the wife and I first got here, transferred here with Pepsi, we were like kids in a candy store, blew well over 20,000 first 3 months..then realized we now live here, not a weekend trip..Time to get our shit together, slowed down a pinch, talked and met the right folks, and learned, and learned and am still learning today...

Have bought 3 different homes and sold two homes here in Vegas for great profit on each, too where now my home is paid for Summerlin, one of the nicer neighbor hoods in Vegas..

For you guys wanting to move here, just remember, the first 3 or 4 months are a son of a bitch, but with the proper management of your roll and lifestyle you can do this..

Good luck to you all and if you ever need help or advice, I'm here...