Was walking my two chihuahuas this morning, as I do everyday, when I hear the male screeching in horror. I look back thinking maybe an insect bit him but I see this large coyote pouncing on him. I run like hell screaming but the fukhead wouldnt budge. It only started backing up when I got about 5ft from it then my female chi goes after it. And She starts shrieking and Im thinking she was bitten. I start screaming and run after it again and it finally takes off. So what do my 10LB chis do?? They chase after it!!!!!!!

So Im terrified as they run out of my view so I take off after them. As I do I trip over a bush and like in the horror movies I cant get up! After several tries I finally get up and run like hell. As I reach home, the female had run into the house and was barking from behind the fence. The coyote was standing near the fence with the male barking at it from just couple of feet with a look like "are u kidding me?"

I finally get there and it half heartedly backs off..... then takes off when I start throwing rocks at it.

Luckily, neither dog suffered any visible injuries. Unlucky for me, I suffered cuts all over my thighs and missing a chunk of flesh on my toe. While chasing it I had lost my shoes.