Originally posted on 01/30/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
From now on I am just going to be putting my plays on here and not be posting outside of this thread.

There is just too much bullshit on here and I am going to be posting other places from now on.

I'll still post my plays every day because they are the bets that I am on, and I wish everyone the best of luck.

bubbles will try his best to keep posting winners.

If anyone wants to talk to me, just PM me. But I will probably just come in here 2 or 3 times a day and post my bets and leave.

I am tired of all the bullshit around here where some guys can say whatever the fukk they want to someone and the other person gets an infraction if they respond.

Like I said, I'm not going anywhere, I am just going to keep all my stuff in this thread. I may give out some betpoints and nominate posts from time to time, but I like other websites better where there is not so much favoritism.
puzzzzzy bitch

you're the one trolling Benny, trying to start shit with him, he responded and ripped you a new one..now you're cry like a little bitchboy.

Stop trying to get attention to your thread, majority of the forum doesn't respect your handicapping because you're a ghosting air-bettor seeking attention, I don't see any Bet365 screenshots showing your wagers.