Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21034850'>posted</a> on 01/30/2014:

There is no such thing as bad beat. You either win or lose, doesn't matter if the win came after trailing by 25 points or if you lost after up by 25. All you need is money management. I suggest that you use BR Money Management But again if you are making $100 deposits and going all in there is no point. You are probably better off saving those $100 until you get a significant roll then deposit them all together and bet patiently. At the end of each week adjust the unit size as advised in the above money management. You will be surprised how your bank will grow if you are patient and disciplined. At first the growth will be slow but as the winnings slowly make the bankroll bigger your bet sizes gets bigger and you profit more. I used to be one of those bettors who deposits $500 to $1000 every week or so and lost my a$$, not because of bad picking but because of bad money management. Since i discovered br i took the advice saved 10k, and now i have over 100k bankroll that brings home more than what i make from my full time job each year.