FrustratedYouth
    FrustratedYouth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over/under predictions : Nominated Post

Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20944210'>posted</a> on 01/21/2014:

My profile "humbleyouth" was banned by SBR Shari91 after posting a pdf link to bihon showing how the Jamaican betting programmes with the games and odds look. I'm sure Shari91 banned me without even reading the post or look at the pdf link out of stupidity.

She just edit the post and removed the pdf link. Which is fine but did she check to see if it was promotional or not? Its obvious, else i wouldn't be banned. I support the efforts by SBR to block users who does promotional stuff on here but shari91 look over the reason why i was banned.

I may have been wrong for posting the pdf link but it could have been removed and a warning given to me. Not just an immediate ban. I was doing this with no expectation or returns in mind. I'm frustrated at she did.

Now, i see why folks on here kept saying that after a few weeks persons/threads just disappear. The moderators are the real culprits. They ban people on a assumption basis and not because of factual evidence.

I challenge shari91 to add back the actual link i posted so that everyone can see what it was all about. Add it back Shar91! Let us know why it was consider promotional in your mind? Everyone including me want to know but I can guarantee she won't do it because of her stuck up pride.

I suspect they will ban this account as well but i don't mine. Whoever is behind the username shari91, remember authority doesn't includes treating ppl like a**holes.

Like myself, i would love to know why i was banned and evidence against me instead of assumptions. You guys need to ask shari91 to provide the actual evidence and details reason.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Unbelievable shit that goes on here.......