Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20946566'>posted</a> on 01/21/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Heritage is a joke of a book. They obviously have no business sense. when you lose 20k & they won't refund you a measly $50 on a proven scratch.

I was treated unfairly as well, as a victim of an account compromise. Luckily I brought it to their attention before funds were stolen or purposely lost. Instead of giving me a new account # & password, they decided to just close my account. I was eventually paid my 7k balance, although it had taken months to receive & clear via pathetic Canadian checks. Top books offer DC payouts, Heritage will never be a top book.
The ultimate stiff making negative remarks about a stand up book, oh the irony.

Bobby, no one is receiving payouts from 18th, there are threads with victims all over the internet, how does it make you feel? Personally, it makes me feel pretty damn good knowing I stopped at least one person from giving their money to an outright scam operation.

You obviously aren't that dumb, I mean, at least you figured out how a majority of the wealthiest people in this world got where they are, by exploiting and scamming the innocent.