shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

SBR tooted inTomWeTrust the tout right off fukkin tracks,Lol........ : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 01/21/2014:

Too much Thomas the Tank Engine in my real life and then I come back after a break and see a guy with that in his avatar and toot tooting all over the shop so right away I was wondering wtf is going on. Nothing normal about that. And then of course he tries to sell picks yesterday so he can toot toot toot the f out of here. SBR Station is closed.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Originally posted on 01/21/2014:

Too much Thomas the Tank Engine in my real life and then I come back after a break and see a guy with that in his avatar and toot tooting all over the shop so right away I was wondering wtf is going on. Nothing normal about that. And then of course he tries to sell picks yesterday so he can toot toot toot the f out of here. SBR Station is closed.
    My understanding is he was not trying to sell picks. There is a faction of SBR members who continuously make post falsely quoting the accused member. As far as I can tell the guy has posted every pick he's made for free while making money for all who tailed. In his last post he simply asked folks to state how much money everyone had made. Then, this faction of SBR members yet again made quotes under his name accusing him of selling the picks. maybe I missed something between Sunday and today but InTomWeTrust is being haggled by members because of his unusual methodology and nothing more. This is not fair to the rest of SBR community.I haven't been a member very long, but, if the antics of Eddy Munny, Pauly book maker, etc is going to go unacknowledged then perhaps there needs to be a regulatory authority who can step in to resolve this issue. As I see it. You have members who have been around this forum, became jealous this guy went 16-1, and now this has resulted in a boot. Who is running this site, the Linesmakers?