Originally posted on 01/19/2014:

I have PLAYED over 11 MILLION hands on BODOG/BOVADA poker and I can say WITHOUT A DOUBT the poker is RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED. You might as well LIGHT YOUR MONEY on fire if you try to play there.....WITHOUT accounting for the rig. IT IS POSSIBLE to win there if you follow five steps which I will reveal to you ONE AT A TIME in the FORUM. WITHOUT further delay allow me to share with you the FIRST of the FIVE tips to help you ACCUMULATE PROFIT effortlessly while OTHERS STRUGGLE against a game they CANNOT BEAT:

The first way you can account for the RIG is to realize that ONLY SHITTY HANDS WIN BIG POTS. How many TIMES have you had AA or KK and the next thing you know you are BUSTO after some chump beats you with a nine and a two !?!?!?!?! I think all of us understand that certain hands CRUSH these big pairs, and I've studied OVER 11 MILLION HANDS OF DATA to reveal the PATTERNS. The first OBVIOUS pattern shown in my data is the heart of tip number ONE : Play every unsuited 5 gapper that you can. These hands LOCK IN AGAINST BIG PAIRS. Hands like Ten five Offsuited win 94 percent in these situations according to the DATA! At first you will be AFRAID because this seems ILLOGICAL however it is a perfected METHOD from YEARS OF DATA that reveals the TRUTH BEHIND THE RIGGING. Your fear will soon turn to COLD HARD CASH as you profit from understanding what you are up against.

Stay tuned for tip #2 which will be coming soon.