That was a list aimed not to offend. I haven't been here long but you're being too nice. There are much uglier sides to all of these people.

JJGold is a man who is socially inept and has taken the concept of a degenerate gambler with no life to a level I've never seen before. Without SBR, he would have killed himself by now, I'd imagine. He thinks making videos is the equivalent of going out, and that the viewers are his friends. A long, long time ago I think he was a decent human being, but I think his persona poisoned whatever redeemable qualities were left in him, leaving him a foul mouthed legend to a bunch of guys with families and futures. Yeah, that'll look good on a gravestone.

Robyn and Bread are fascinating. A real life couple who spend too much time online. They are the most abnormal because there's no reason for them to be on here for social reasons, but they willingly engage the pathetic masses of SBR. I'm trying to imagine doing this with my girlfriend and can't imagine what merits there would be to it. Maybe Bread likes the idea of losers talking about Robyn, but it just seems off.

Fishhead is awesome. The guy is a legend masked in myths and stories. To me, if anyone deserves a biography off this forum, I'd read his. Even if most of his stories are nonsense, I appreciate the mind that put them together. He also shows humility with his dumpster diving. I respect that he's a degenerate that made it, and unlike JJGold, seems to still have his mind intact.

Teela is a decent human being and I wish her all the best. I can't figure out why she's on here, but we all have our problems.

BadNina is annoying, like most girls with extra weight are. They think their opinions matter because they have boobs (!!!) and don't realize that most people don't care about them. Only the saddest and loneliest of men do, most of the time. It's like they ignore their physical shortcomings, and overcompensate for it with being obnoxious. What could be more indicative of this than her avatar picture? It's worked for her though, she is in a relationship with a guy who hasn't proposed. Sounds about right.

Tacomax is what you'd expect from an unattractive man on the Internet; spending too much time trying to be witty and insult complete strangers on a regular basis. He should have tried harder to not have any pictures taken of him, because even when he is witty, the standard comeback of "at least I'm not butt fukk ugly" will suffice. Sucks to be him.

These are just a few things I've noticed. There are a lot of good people on here. StraitShooter and Jello to name a few. Like Teela, I wish them all the best. To those who I have offended, I know you don't give a fukk about what I think.