Originally posted on 01/12/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
First things first.... I never played these reindeer games everyone does so I don't know how it works. I treated this like a real job and if I had any questions about things I asked what the correct protacall was and always remained neutral.

You know it's funny I always took the high road even and you and others still hunted me down on the grid for years and stole all my concepts and passed them off as your own to the point you pissed me off so bad that I want to create and hand over a master ghost list over to the feds along with precise details. Does that give you an indication just how far over the top you went to provoke me to even think about considering this option?

See that conspircy badge I'm sporting right now.... Here's a tip for everyone.... decrypting it in real time and dedicating it you.

Say anything you want about me because at this point I don't care however, remember this... It wont be pretty because you can't defend it or know whats coming.

All I have to say is IF I don't receive it on the 16th then I'll start "swinging" for the fences too.

R.I.P. PO69

why not just stay on-topic, and post your childish little fights nodody cares about somewhere else.