Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20821800'>posted</a> on 01/09/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Why am I "not" surprised with this response??? LOL. I knew what you were gonna do before you even did it, hahaha.. Classic bro.
And we both know that you DID read it brotha. And we both know, what I had to say was 100% legit, brotha. I gave you many reasons why I wrote what I wrote. I even challenged you to POST screen shots, LIKE I HAVE FOR YEARS, to prove your legitimacy. What do I get in return??? I got "penetrate", lol, then "dickface", lol... Wow, you are actually MORE educated than I thought in the first place. This was an excellent job of letting your followers know how educated you really are. LOL. I have never once attacked someone because of where they live or what they believe in. You call all of us "degenerate Americans"??? I feel sorry for you man, I really do. Your life must blow.. Adios, brotha
Trust me when I say I skim read your post. No word of a lie. My life is perfectly balanced and well stimulated, if I gave a crap what you thought I would have been bothered to throw up a proper response. Truth of the matter is I couldn't be bothered because I've already had myself worked up enough from the insignificant losers on this forum enough for one day. I've skim read your thread too, you're nothing more than another pseudo expert, sorry but it's true. Your posts are self indulgent, poorly articulated and full off your good old American cliche yang twang.

Keep playing the theory my life must "suuuuck man" becuase I got worked up by a troll. If you were here from the beginning where I'd been trolled by frugalgambler, then you'd understand my animosity. Unfortunely you are just most yanks, living in your own little bubble, believing there is only one logical reason why people act / behave in a way. Perhaps you find it petty what I became aggressive over, not me. It's entirely subjective, but then again I wouldn't expect the narrow minded bubble you operate in to get that.

Now please take your populist pleasing people posts out of my thread and penetrate off.