Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20792886'>posted</a> on 01/06/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
No the right fuk'in thing to do, would have been to let the next highest 25 point players after 75 qualify for 10 spots through satellites! We all played this fuk'in shit for three god damn months, only to get bubbled out because this fuk'in site couldn't put up the results week to week! Total fuk'in joke ass stupid shit, like I said, run like a bunch of idiot fuk'in amateurs. Any real legitimate site would have posted the updates and kept us aware of who was in top 100.

Plus, you had a whole extra fuk'in week of play! You're telling us you couldn't have extended the qualifying 1 extra week after all that bullshit that happened in September and early October. Fuk, some of us couldn't even play because of the fuk'ed up software!
Hey Mike. The rules were clear from the begining . the guys could not make it need to improve dedecating more time to game
I know I do. In the other hand there are guys like wulf tat and note great player that the y could not find the time due. To a busy life
That suckd too and of unfortunate . but the truth is that SBR does a great job putting all this show for free.

Good luck next time