including another $60,000 the last 2 days.. and i am not even betting that big either. These guys at phoenix love the hell out of me.. they are giving me the royal treatment when i call. they even raised my limits in every sport cause i am losing so badly there.. i used to only be allowed to bet 500$ a game in hockey, now i see my limits are up to 5,000$ a game.

Anytime i call up and place a big wager, they raise limit if they know it's me. Today i call up and want to bet an NHL total.. the guy tells me i can bet much more than the max if i want.. Richie offered me a free all incl round trip 1st class to C.R incl a suite and my own office with 3 tv's, 3 computers and all the girls i wanted, no joke.. and i refused cause i'm too embarassed to go and meet them cause these guys will laugh at me when they finally get to meet this big loser they have been hearing about.

Boys, i swear, today i called the chinese section to place a wager. when i said my acct #, i heard 3 chinese guys laughing in the background. i even heard the chinaman say the word, LOSER in chinese. i think he said WATA.. wata means loser i believe.. I swear this guy sounded like the guy at the chinese restaurant Kam Shing here in montreal. i swear i came so close to ordering some chinks and asking for the dinner #4 for 2 with a side order of 4 egg rolls and pineapple chicken and a WON TON SOUP.. the fukkin chinaman was laughing at me. i don't blame him. I felt like telling him off, but i am not that dumb to get a chinaman mad.. he probably knows karate, and he has my address..

Boys, i can't win there if my life depended on it. I think Jimmy The Greek must be making the lines there.. Today the GM picked up the phone and talked to me and told me if i ever want anything, just call him on his personal phone. he asked what i wanted for xmas and i will get it.. Richie, i want a nice gift for xmas this year after all the money i have lost there.

Boys, your money is now safe as ever at phoenix, thanks to your old pal, nicky santoro. Just remember, when you get paid, it won't be phoenix's money, it will nicky santoro's money you'll be getting, so go out and take the wife and family for sushi, ON ME.. but don't spend it all in 1 place. I heard phoenix is expanding and all the clerks are getting a raise thanks to me.

last but not least, i couldn't have done any of this without onthewhat. i had no intentions of ever depositing with phoenix, UNTIL onner's thread of them.. thanks to onner, phoenix now has enough money to survive for quite some time.. onner, you should ask richie for a 2009 Cadillac, fully equipped...i think you deserve it..

P.S..

anyone want my picks for tomorrow? I told you, I am a professional gambler..