Originally posted on 12/20/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion Kermit and I certainly respect it but I love th show and here's why...

Fact: Duck Dynasty is the ONLY show on TV that promotes real family values. The ONLY show that shows a real family sitting at the dinner table saying prayers like real people do.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone here on SBR who signed the petition and didn't go out of their way to bash this thread like they could have so easily done.

It's getting to the point here in the United States that the minority is now dictating to the majority. I really hate to go on a rant because that is not what I intended to do with this thread but it must be stated that gays, backed by jew money (take a look at who runs A&E and the media in general), continually push their agenda on normal, God-loving folk to the point where it's now the normal people are marginalized.

Enough is enough.

I respect gay people in so much as I am able. I have no problem though in telling them if they should ask, that their lifestyle, to me, is disgusting, abhorrent, and un-natural. I am offended that they, on a daily basis, try to push their agenda on me and God-fearing people like me throughout this country.

I also do understand the forces at work behind their agenda as well. I see the big money pushing this freak-of-nature leftist liberal agenda on regular people thinking that we won't say anything.

It's time good, God-fearing people made their voices heard before it's too late. Once again, thank you to everyone who signed the petition and treated this thread with respect.

Stand with Phil.
Big duck hunter here. I've had the pleasure of visiting with Phil many times, in totally unscripted one on one conversations, and I can promise you the way he acts on the show is 100% how he is in everyday life.

I wasn't surprised in anyway when reading what he told that liberal prikk GQ reporter. I knew damn we that's how he feels. I feel the exact same way, and I agree 1000% with everything he said.

I hope he and his family tell those liberal Jew prikks at A&E to stick it up their ass. If you don't think there are numerous other networks falling all over themselves to sign that show...then you're a total idiot.

I stand with Phil.