Originally posted on 12/19/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
Cricket is an interesting sport, cannot get myself to bet it, understandably I'm biased. Hold nothing against the sport or the people that do, unfortunately I need a google- translator when they get into "Wickets, creases, pitch, no balls, wides, leg byes" - "Scrumpets, bollock wobblers, Pip-pip Cheerios, schedule. (pronounced SHED-uule)"

I noticed you and Pinny discussing it, might have to tail and see what the hell goes on in the field of play. In any case good luck.
If you like baseball you might like cricket. I'm from New Zealand but don't watch cricket really unless it's going to a game to have a few beers, love baseball though. It's been dying here for awhile now partly because the team sucks and people have better things to do for a day now. The national team is currently playing a game and I haven't watched any but at a guess there's probably less than 200 at the game right now.

I'd watch a game of twenty 20 to see if you like that it's about the same length as a baseball game and has plenty of action, if you hate that you'll want to scratch your eyes watching the longer forms of cricket!