horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betonline is trying to tell me I have a 15,300 rollover on a deposit w/ no bonus : No

Originally posted on 12/17/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Jesus, its worse than I thought

"Sorry, I was very busy. On September 2012 you obtained a 100% bonus of $450 with a 15X rollover and the rollover amount was $13,500. That adds up with the other bonuses you requested and obtained."

They want me to continue a rollover from a deposit a year ago when I took no bonus on three 500 dollar deposits?

If this is true, I will just do a charge back for the 1500
    Betonline rules say that rollovers do no not expire - had the same issue with them, but managed to talk them to cancel my previous uncompleted rollover ... try sending a PM to SBR user "BetOnline" and someone from their CS might help you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Originally posted on 12/17/2013:

Betonline rules say that rollovers do no not expire - had the same issue with them, but managed to talk them to cancel my previous uncompleted rollover ... try sending a PM to SBR user "BetOnline" and someone from their CS might help you
    Doesn't sound like betonline expects too many customers to stay long term.

I'd be giving freeplays to someone who lost their last 3 $500 deposits rather than making sure they never deposit again if I was running it.