Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20519588'>posted</a> on 12/11/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky5354 View Post
JF301,

Can you post a daily tread of what u will play? Would like to tail your plays of SJ55, VSI, doc, sps, bio sports. Thanks!
Sure! Bio Sports was against SPS Bradley on IPFW and Nropp rare 10x play was against SPS Gonzaga on WV. I bought out of both and still lost Green Bay + juice on other 2 plays. I shouldn't have even messed with SPS and won't in the future.

My main guys right now are Bio Sports Picks (Football/CBB) Nemo (All sports), Docs (CFB), VSI (NBA), SJ55 (NBA), and BTB (NHL).

Great thing about all those guys is, IF they have a play for the day, it's only 1 or 2 plays MAX. They all will pass some days which lets me know they are never forcing plays just to sell picks. Nemo only has a couple plays a week. Bio only plays around 4-5 days a week. The rest are usually only one play a day. So far so good in all sports. Staying disciplined and picking spots is the only way I've ever been successful. 20 plays a day never works out.

gonna jump on cappers advantage for college bowl season and compare them to Nemo and Bio.