Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20487008'>posted</a> on 12/07/2013:

Hundreds of years ago people really believed the Earth was flat. There were people who told them they knew better and they were ridiculed because the sheep didnt know any better.

Im telling you right now, Im a genius prodigy handicapper in certain spots. I can see this clear as day. The Seahawks are going to get blasted tomorrow bad. I might as well be a time traveler. Ive never been so sure about anything in my life.

Its up to you to think whatever you want. You can think I want attention, you can think Im a troll or an idiot, or a born loser, or whatever.

The truth is I am actually an extraordinarily lucky person. You can believe it or not it really doesnt matter to me. I dont lie, when I said I think Im down 25k in my lifetime a ton of that was back when I was 18 and just starting out at this. I am brutally honest.

This is the last time I will tell you to rape the Niner ML tomorrow. It is up to you to believe whatever you want. In the end I know that I have done my absolute best to get everyone on this forum on the game and that I want to see the books go down.

I dont care if some of you are human sewage.... even you were an innocent baby at one time in your life and even you should make money on this.

This is as good as it will ever get. The play of the millenium.