Originally posted on 12/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
Carsellers4 should not and cannot ever be consider a scammer as he is directly connected to my endless points. I back all loans given to him. SBR and you guys have no right to bully him nor me. Carsellers4 and myself are clearly the best two scammers here and is now one.

I am proud to be the best scammer here and so is Carsellers4, the rest of you are clearly jealous as you consistently have your noses up our butts. I have been called motherbear since jr high and now at 62 (today) I am wrong to be there when one has a need, I don't think so. I have never failed to help any of you and I won't start now. My life is full of bounty and happy to share. I very much believe that I have given the most and to the most in SBR history but yet I am frown upon. So be it! I am a hermit and been that way for decades so not looking for friends now. I am so far ahead of you why would I let you bring me down.
First of all, this is the first time anyone's seen you publicly backing CS4's loans since you tried staking him and got sick of him lying to and cheating you as he does so many others (in case your memory is fuzzy, see the first post...there's a reason I took the time to document all this stuff!). The current situation is as follows: because of his past scummy actions, nobody has any faith that CS4 will not repeat his actions ad infinitum and as a result they don't want to throw their points away by lending to him. If you're backing him, will you guarantee payback on a reasonable timeframe and come through yourself when CS4 inevitably makes a "mistake"? If so, then the best possible action is to continue as we have been: with you throwing your own points away, and everyone else wisely not wasting theirs on this scammer.

What you continue to fail to see is that CS4 doesn't want to be helped; his integrity problems won't be solved by you rewarding his poor behavior. Again, see the first post; you already tried to set conditions to push him along the right path and he spit in your face by breaking your terms almost immediately, as he's done with everyone else he's dealt with. When that occurs, maintaining your helping-hand attitude doesn't make you noble; contrary to your claims, you and CS4 are not both scammers....he's the scammer, and you're the sucker he's currently taking for a ride. Tell yourself you're helping the needy if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the truth