Originally posted on 11/27/2013:

And this is suppose to serve what purpose? Allowing broke dick fuk's to to ban someone. Invade their personal pm's and possibly release personal information or fuk with their account? Not to mention half the shit posted on here could be classified as "spam" or dumb fuk'in posts like "it's a lock" in general.

Is this the best idea you fuk's could come up with? Where the hell is the Philippine relief charity poker game to help the people devastated by the typhoon that destroyed that country?

How about adding a charity link donation icon, (like the gold one we have to give points to posters) where sbr members could donate small or what ever amount and then when it gets up there, say every 500 pts or so, purchase a donation to the red cross or doctors without boarders? Not everyone has 500 points all the time and this would allow us to give small donations to a pool I'm sure would build up pretty fast.

If you want to do something silly instead of giving who gives a fly'in fuk mod power to some idiot for 5 hours, How about whoring JJ Gold to make a video burying any poster, mod, site owner, etc, of our choosing.

Example: a poster pays 200 pts for JJ to make a video about me bitch'in about sbr rigged poker. JJ in turn gets a percentage for his work and all is fair game related to the paying poster's request. And we all know how good JJ is at reading someone the fuk'in riot act! Lol! I for one would personally pay to see JJ make a video about what a shit bag fuk face lying sack of shit stiff carseller is!

Here's another good one. Let us posters pay for a short but sweet phone call from one of the sweet sbr cuties who make this site worth coming to. The call could be limited to a couple of minutes, just to say "hey have a good betting day" or "good luck at the tables tonight." No derogatory or mean shit is said to the girls or they're allowed to hang up right away and that shit head poster is banned from ever having the privilege again. JoJo and Annie hold their own in sbr videos and it we've gotten to know them so well, it would be cool just to say hello and complement them on their great work.

Finally one more, (since you fuk's aren't paying me for any of these ideas and I'm an evil genius who could really improve this place if the price was right) Sbr continuously has stated they take a "hands off" approach to loans and the fuk'in stiffs who give our honest and trusting lenders a ton of headaches and grief over trying to get these douche bags to pay up!

How about lettings us purchase a badge with a logo and the words "F'in STIFF" on it, to be posted on the stiff's account? Of course proof would be provided and this badge does not come off until said loan is paid! This way everybody, new members and old, knows what kind of non paying asshole they're dealing with and it would have saved the kind generosity of posters like Blowseq who gave out 40,000 pts, 500 to each poster, except for the rip off scum bag Carseller, who not only got the free 500, but went back twice. Had Blowseq been aware of what a suck hole liar Carseller was by virtue of a STIFF Badge, he wouldn't have gotten shit.