Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20375844'>posted</a> on 11/26/2013:

Okay guys and gals I dont EVER ask anyone in here for anything. However I just thought that I would point out that that ADORABLE boy in my avatar's name is BRIAN and he is 6 years old and he has autism. He also has a little sister who is 4 years old named EMMA and a beautiful hard working single mom named BRIANNA who is working and putting herself through college all at the same time. Oh I forgot they also have a deadbeat dad who doesnt even come to see these two beautiful children. He couldnt or should I say WOULDNT deal with his child having a dissability. Anyways I have been taken in by these two beautiful children and I give 10 % of my winnings to them, maybe that is reason for the blessings I am getting or not but it works for me. I am asking that all of you give a little of your winnings and pay it forward so this wonderful family may have a better life. Brianna is struggling right now with quitting her job and homeschooling BRIAN as he learns far better on a one on one basis but at same time she has to support her family. Whatever you feel is right they would greatly appreciate it im sure and as anyone raising or knows anyone raising a child with a dissability can be a very demanding and expensive venture finding special programs and social events for the child so they dont suffer socially. I have learned so much from this little guy it is incredible he can tell me when im 50 my mommy will be 69 and my sissy will be 48 his math skills are incredible. Anyways whatever you feel you can pay forward do it from your heart they will appreciate it dearly and it will all add up for them. Sorry everyone for being so winded but I just felt it was something I would put out there just to see the kindness of people as I know its out there Thanks in advance VEGASREAPER...

PAYPAL.....EMAIL BRIANANDAUTISM@HOTMAIL.COM