Originally posted on 11/25/2013:

I for one would be proud to have the bully badge because of my actions/statements against Carseller.

One thing I think that is missed in this concern of "bullying" is that this forum is a community of like minded people (this community is a microcosm of a larger society).

When one of the community (i.e. society) transgresses against another, the only way to attempt reparations is for group "shaming".

In a regular democratic society, there would be laws and punishments for these transgressions.

Call that bullying or not but it really is the only tool in the arsenal of everybody on this forum to ensure fairness and correct behavior is adhered to.

Denying that Carseller4 has lied and scammed his way into debt with no remorse nor honest attempts at reparations is just ignoring reality. Therefore this type of backlash is only reasonable, to be expected and should be encouraged.

I think this is the first time in my life I have been called a bully and I am kinda proud of it (because it is not true)... :-)