Originally posted on 11/23/2013:

Obamacare can pay for every doctor to tell every fat slob to stop being a fat slob...

at the end of the day people are still gonna drop dead from obesity, diabetes, and heart disease if they continue to be a fat slob and don't listen to their doctor.

Personal responsibility. I know it's something you liberals don't believe in. You always like to blame the system and never admit fault.

but seriously. personal responsibility. If americans weren't so fat and lazy, they wouldn't die so young.

And healthcare wouldn't be so expensive if liberals didn't allow every poor Mexican's extended family to come here and bleed our healthcare system dry by getting services and never paying for it. that jacks up the price too (bad debt writeoffs). Seriously you liberals don't believe in immigration control. You complain about the high cost of healthcare, but then raise it even more by bringing in more poor immigrants that will just increase bad debt writeoffs. You are hypocrites. And, no, i am not racist (i know you liberals were ready to play the race card). I am just stating a fact that bad debt writeoffs in immigrant community are astronomically large.

Your ideology is "let every single one of the 3 billion poor people in the world to come to america. even if they come here illigally, 'no people are illigal' and it's America's job to tax everyone (especially rich) up the ass so we can provide free medical services, food, clothing, shelter, even cell phones to every poor person in the world. "

Anyone and everyone can come to America, even illegally, and even if they are committing tax evasion by not even paying the government that provides them all these free services, the govt should still provide them free services. They should take, take, take, but never even have to give anything back by paying taxes, or just follow the law like everyone else.