Originally posted on 11/14/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Deemer.....you're never going to find what you're so desperately searching for on here. Admitting you have an "Internet persona" only serves to make you appear that much more pathetic.

No matter how much you try to fit in by following the guys saying "gueye" or "popcorn" or even trying to be like JJ.

That stuff is only making you more of a laughing stock.

Quit following every guy you come across on here. No matter how much you want to be liked, that's no way to gain it.
With the exception of the 2-3 guys I talk to off the forums, the rest of you are fukking born losers. I love toying with you and getting you fired up.

I laugh at 40 year olds posting on a e-gambling forum. I would HIGHLY doubt I would even gamble when I have a family, yet alone have time to put in 15k+ posts. It's sad.

I have an Iphone, 3/4 of my posts r off my phone, I love getting opie fired up or bashing no coin, or seeing what fukkin Big Bear has to say.

We can associate with other gamblers, yes, but where do you draw the line, "gueye". I have used that term once. The only person trying to fit in is you.

You come on here and talk about how great of a businessman you are, and love to have e-pals think you're so rich.

As I've said before, I looked up the specs on your business. It ain't that impressive. Not a shot at you, but proves to you acting big and tough and SOOOO Wealthy.

I don't "front" on this forum. I lost a lot gambling my first 2-3 years, and have won the last 2 years consistently. I post a higher % of winning plays than 98% of the forum. I provide some of these characters with winning picks/ dollars in their pocket.

Wtf do you do? You come on and try to "Bury" internet pals you'll never meet 99% of the time instead of spending time with your wife, kids, or hell, WATCHING Sports. You're one of the most unintelligent posting minds on the interwebs, pal.

All you know is Dallas, Texas and how to be a Republican. Try to watch some sporting events, stare at some line moves and provide gambling insight. Until then, you continue to reign supreme as the most worthless poster on the website.

In your world, you've just been "buried", Texas style.. Bitccch