Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20228084'>posted</a> on 11/12/2013:

LAKER_CRAZY'S JOURNEY AS A SUCCESSFUL SPORTS HANDICAPPER

I do not have a specific way to begin here but i really did want that i share this with all of you after being here and posting on the SBR forum for the 5th year running. My Journey as a sports gambler started when i went to London for my further studies in 2004,yes i am just a 28 year old now dealing with the ups & downs of life and meeting challenges heads up each day in the best possible way )..I was introduced to sports betting through Bet365,that i solely joined to bet on cricket matches as i had good knowledge of the sport and i considered it as a source of side income like all other gamblers and of course seeking the thrill that always fascinated me. I made decent profit and carried on studying at the same time.

I always had Love for the NBA,but was clueless as to betting it back then and it took me a good year to actually understand how the betting functioned,the point spreads,the totals and the other props and slowly but surely i started getting the hang of it. Totals,as you all must be aware by now always fascinated me and i had my own method of calculating and betting based on that. I bet on the NBA for 3 years straight and although i made some loss in the first year,i can stick my neck out and say that it was my only losing year,the first one and since then this is my 8th year capping the sport and i have always made money and a few of you might vouch for the same. I was introduced to the sbr forum through someone,just to check it out as i had heard good things about the forum and that people shared their plays here. I had made decent money for 3 years betting the NBA and i just thought that now that i am a part of a forum,i should contribute in whatever way i could and that prompted me to start the thread,its been years and i still i feel like a kid every year when i come here and post my plays. Last year,due to family issues and work i could not devote much time to sharing the plays but before that for a few years i posted almost regularly and made decent money and people tailing me alongside ( some have been with me for the full duration of 4-5 years now) stand as a reason for my being here still.

Like everyone,i experienced my highs and lows here on sbr,from people waiting up to just see and bet my plays to losing days where pretty much i had haters troll my thread and say bullshit because they were not capable of making any plays themselves,and a few of them who probably tailed me on a losing night and started saying shit if the plays were on the losing end,but on the whole there were the majority who always stood by my side throughout and followed what i had maintained. "IF you tail any capper,on any sport,make sure that you follow them from day 1 till the end and be careful of their unit size and bankroll and bet accordingly"..I have tried to do my best for the forum,but the major hindrance that i face is the time zone i am in for when the games begin,it is 5 am in my country and sometimes i do not get time to cap and post plays and i really do out believe in coin flips,so i need to do my research and when i am fully satisfied only then will i post for the forum. Anyhow,it has been 7 successful years to be precise and i am still learning,hoping i can contribute in the best possible manner till whenever possible.

Thoughts to keep in mind for the newbies to follow now.

Cheers,

LC