Originally posted on 11/09/2013:

For tomorrow:

I got Garcia/Martinez under 8.5 @ +130

Rocky's come forward style is perfect for Garcia's counter punching. He's moving up in weight though, so we'll see if his power carries over... but Ariza seems confident. Siri was able to outlast the counter punching and Roman isn't as leaky as Juan Ma.... just a feeling I have and his constant come forward will get the best of him.
I of course think there's a chance it goes over... just depends on how much Rocky takes

I'm watching Andrade right now. He's sitting at -250 and I think he's the goods. Southpaw who's fast and has a nice left hand. My only worry is Vanes is a pretty big puncher himself who's rough. This is Andrade's biggest fight while this is Vanes's second. Also.... Vanes is one of Arum's fighters and Arum has no stock at 154. He's also expressed interest in building Vanes.... so there might be some Bob influence. I like Andrade and hope he wins... but this fight is a little tricky for me... unless he gets lower... no go for me.

Might take Donaire via decision in his Darchinyan rematch. Just feel like Darchinyan won't be as wreckless and has seen a lot of Donaire fights and knows he likes to head hunt. Just don't be as reckless and you won't get caught as bad as last time with the left hook