Originally posted on 11/06/2013:

Something is stopping me from pulling the trigger on this game. I had Ball St with power ranking @ -24, yet number still sitting @ -21. Cent Mich was only + 15 against No Ill. Cent Mich weakness is rush defense below #100 and Rush O is not a strength of Ball st also ranking below #100.

Ball st has won me plenty of $'s this season, but I believe their D is a little soft.

Ball St will win, but 3 Td's is a lot, especially when you consider a suspect D. No Ill shredded C Mich , but they did it on the ground with 400 + yards, yikes.

Fully aware that both teams have had extended off time/practice. Ball St vs No. Ill is huge next week.

Do you think the Cards have been working on some plays for the huskies next week? You bet they have and no way they will run them tonight and let the Huskies see them on tape.

I don't like betting unders with sh*t D's. I feel Ball St will do enough for a comfortable win, but might be a little conservative here. I'm guessing plain vanilla game plan. Possibly resting guys late if things go their way.

Thought is lay it if you play it, but have a bad feeling. Cards might roll, but backdoor could be wide open the end.

I might pass, but wanted to throw out some quick thoughts. Be careful here.

Two monster games on Thursday and I have a serious part of my roll in play.

Gl with your picks.