Originally posted on 11/03/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
PM me your address so I can send you $200 to become a pro you fukking simpleton. You win but can't afford $200 to become pro.
One the guys mentioned that Pinny is one of the owners of a large security firm, so I don't think he needs the money.

Another guy here on the forum signed up as a pro only because he wanted to give his employees pizza cards as a corporate incentive. It also (in his honesty) is for himself to brag to his employees about how good his picks are. He obviously doesn't need the PRO designation. Lots of guys on the forum with craploads of bux, and they are just chillin'.

.. and they don't sign up for pro for various reasons. I'm thinking about signing up only because I like the look of the Pinnacle cap. As a non-pro I can only get a cup and something else, which is what I don't want. I don't even know if I can get the Pinny cap as a PRO.

One of the hedge guys has mentioned that the posters are actually doing a lot of the work for the forum, so why not work for SBR and get pizzas that way rather than do something like pay $200 to become pro? I said I don't know, that's a good question...