Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20085426'>posted</a> on 10/30/2013:

Just to clear few things...$2500 bet for me is a typical 2.5% play. So don't go crazy if you decide to follow...
Majority of my bankroll is in pinnacle and I almost always book most of my bets in pinnacle, however, i am outside canada now and i cannot access pinnacle from where i am right now. I use the remote thing to use pinnacle but i am using 5dimes lot more recently.
I always withdraw from 5dimes when i win, i tend to keep 10 to 20k balance in 5dimes because they only let me withdraw using moneybookers. And my moneybookers outgoing transaction limit per 90 days is something like 25k.
Finally, I rarely post plays. And when i post, i don't post all my plays because I place bets whenever i find value..some times minutes before the start. My plays consist of following bettingresource, picking the spot and fading the likes of lang/quin/hondo and making my own plays. I like making parlays and that is my leak But my parlay bet amounts are small compared to singles and works out okay, infact i am up overall because i have hit 150-1 8 teamer, unfortunately only when i bet $25. I am yet to hit a big parlay when i bet over $100. But I have hit quite a few small plays (2 to 3 teams) anywhere from $100 to $1500 risk). If you want to follow, i suggest following my parlay games as singles because they do well.

Some people think i post fake tickets...i don't. Bigdeemer thinks all the sbr poster post fake bets etc...i see where he is coming from since there are lots of idiots like lakerboy on this forum but there are REAL guys here too. They usually sit in the sidelines and watch and take only what they want to take from the forum...they are the real winners....

Everybody makes videos for lunch money plays and talk crap but, i won't talk but here is a silent video of my 5dimes activity...I will try to get a video like this from my pinnacle once i get home...