arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Sports Cash System Thread : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 05/06/2013:

I have been following these guys for roughly 4 months now. I joined in January and have to trust the backlogs to December 10th 2012. I have experienced 2 system failures since joining. However from December 10th to Feb 20th you could have quadrupled your money if you recalculate your minimum bet after each win to compound your profits. It takes apprioximately 15 wins to double your money. Since not all bets are 11/10 odds this will vary. If you double your money and pull half out and keep the other half in reserve. You would be profitable, albeit not by much. If you quadruple your money and then start this process you would be sitting on a decent profit. Ironically, if you used just the straight bet you would be up by a good percentage considering they have had 62 winners in the last 84 games. The problem is not that the system is not working, it is money management. Can they keep that kind of record going? I doubt it, but interested to see.

Starting February 21st they had a losing streak which was 6 games and one push before finally winning again on February 28th. Using the compounding method I described above you could have quadrupled again right before this current loss. I lost money both times because I was too aggressive, trying to grow a tiny amount of money into something substantial. Stepping back and looking at the results I realize that I could have made a substantial profit if I had just taken some profits off the table.

I am not alarmed about their system failure. If they keep up this pattern I can make a boatload of money, I just need to recallobrate my approach. What disturbs me is the the e-mail I got in this last failure.

"Start a new system today and let's get back the profits.We went over 4 months without busting. Sorry but we will get back the profits starting today!"

They busted in February. According to my calculations that was 2 months ago, not 4. This is a lie. I understand why they would say something like this, but if they are lying about this, then what else are they lying about. I have been setting up a marketing campaign to affiliate market this product. I have months of time and effort invested in it. This statement deeply concerns me.

I am an honest person. I do not bullshit people or try to cover my tracks when I screw up. I will not represent others that will. I am writing this to see if anyone else has cuaght them in other lies. So far this system is working. I would not feel bad about selling it to someone as long as they understand the risk. I have kept records of the plays so I know what the truth is. I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Django_0000
    Django_0000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports Cash

I agree 110%! I have been promoting this system for almost a year, and I have several people under me. I hate promoting something that makes me look like a liar. :-( You know it seems to me that sometimes they try to lose. I know it sounds crazy but I find it hard to believe that so called professional will bust and miss 4 picks when you have so many options and easy games to call. They always seem to choose a 50/50 game that could go either way. I honestly believe they may have some type of an agreement with the bookies to win some and to lose a few. The bookies benefit from the signups and long term customers. I could be wrong but something is very fishy with this system and others like it.

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Quote Originally Posted by Django_0000 View Post
    I agree 110%! I have been promoting this system for almost a year, and I have several people under me. I hate promoting something that makes me look like a liar. :-( You know it seems to me that sometimes they try to lose. I know it sounds crazy but I find it hard to believe that so called professional will bust and miss 4 picks when you have so many options and easy games to call. They always seem to choose a 50/50 game that could go either way. I honestly believe they may have some type of an agreement with the bookies to win some and to lose a few. The bookies benefit from the signups and long term customers. I could be wrong but something is very fishy with this system and others like it.
    It would not be the first time. Justin7 exposed John Morrison in a scandalous deal with BETUS. Anyone who signed up with BETUS through JM were getting shaded lines. If they were not experienced bettors who shop around for the best lines they would have no clue what was happening. In the months following this post SCS failed two more times. I dumped them. I actually speak out against them now to whoever will listen. A legit touting service has no need to hide their backlogs. In fact, if a tout is legit their backlogs are the best selling tool they have. The only problem has been that the legit ones I have found do not have affiliate programs. They are also expensive as hell. I can not fault them. If they can deliver then they are worth basically any price they want to charge. The Sports Cash System is not legit. They failed 4 times in 4 months and they lied to try and cover their tracks. It makes me sick to see their ads in every SBR video.

Django_0000
    Django_0000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports Cash

Sport Cash System busted again last night, and my affiliates are falling off like flies. It's a waste of my time and money to promote this corrupt system. I sent SCS a message letting them know about my concerns. No reply.