sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

It's not even up for debate, BustinNutz is the hottest capper at SBR right now.... :

Originally posted on 10/29/2013:

Ok enough kid. Stop talking. Start listening.

Having a 6-0 day means nothing. It’s nice sure, but a chimpanzee throwing darts could pull off the exact same feat.

Hit 58% or higher over 500+ plays and then you might just get the little posse of fan boys that you so desperately crave.

There are alot of arse clowns and douchebags here at SBR no doubt, however there are also a ton of very solid capper’s who a young hotshot like you could learn so much from.

There are guys here that you would never even have heard of and honestly you would be lucky if they would even let you run bets for them.

I’ve posted winning plays in 8 different sports for over a year, with 7 winning records and 1 losing one. I took my thread out of PT because I don’t crave the attention, yet still my thread has 700,000+ hits and you don’t see me bragging.

I just want to crush books and exchange ideas and plays with like minded individuals. I don’t care about e-cred, I care about making money.

And guess what? There are still guys here on a whole other level above me, like Vyomguy for example – a true pro, but you would be lucky if you’ve seen a single one of his posts. Open your eyes.

You’re the bottom of the food chain kid.
    You just got here yesterday.
    There are alot of sharp guys here.
    Perhaps if you open your eyes and shut your mouth you might actually learn something?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I made a quick Hundy on a prop bet:

will Bustin be the first to bump up his own thread if Rams cover:

YES - 190
    No + 170

Banged in yes for the max 100
    Had to lay the 190, but it was a no brainer.

I'm waiting for the next prop bet on over/under on how many ghosts/shills bump up his thread telling Bustin how much of a genius he is.
    hitting the over for these on that one.