Originally posted on 10/11/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

yes in July you were pulling your same antics over and over with exceptions in threads that most people have no problem with and begging for points..

so we had to come to an agreement of easy peasy rules in September and the tennis thread. both agreed ot these simple rules..

you had an invalid tennis wager yesterday and even posted it as such , you were correctly refunded in full..you later EDIT your post about it being invalid (why did you edit that everyone who follows you zany antics read it, even Optional who has not always agreed with my nascar threads, knows you are scamming and out of control on this one)

but you PMed me a dozen times beggin for
1000 extra points..tried all sorts of threats, words, antics.

just start a polite thread asking SBR pros for a 1000 point gift.
I don't know how you got that impression. I was trying to mind my own business here and think it's a bit rude of you to speak for me like that.

I don't think Wulfman is tying to scam you, or anyone else. The opposite in fact. He has shown more than once before that he errs on the side of being fair to the other person in things like this.

I do think it's his own fault that this happened. Firstly by even asking you to make an exception when I think everyone knows you like to keep to exact rules, and then by confusing the issue even further with his 'zany' posts.

But, as I understand it, Wulf sent you the points for that bet at a time in the match when his bet looked like a loser, as he felt he needed to honor the bet he had wanted you to accept even though he knew it should be void under your rules. And let you decide if you should keep the points or void it.

ie: he was trying hard to be as honest and fair and non-scamming as possible.

Then a problem arose when the bet turned around and won. And suddenly he felt like if you would act as fairly as he had done you would honor that bet and pay it as a winner.

He understood you probably would not, but he is offended because he feels like you never consider what is fair to the other party like he does.

This was similar to what was at the root of our dispute. You do use your rules to your advantage every time i have seen you invoke them. I did not know this is how you play at the time I made my bet, and found it very surprising and got quite offended as I'm sure you will recall. Honestly, your interpretation of rules is offensive to 'fair minded people' looking to make friendly points bets.... but you don't back away from it or hide it and quite frankly it's probably the way any pro bookie would think and act.

Anyway, your well within your rights to rule how you did. But I fully understand why Wulfman is upset about the situation too.

I think you're quite an ass for calling Wulfman's honor into question though, and using my name to back up the opinion.

If it were me, I'd apologize for that, maybe even pay him out his bet he feels so strongly about, and hopefully move on with the betting he wants to do and you want to take.