Originally posted on 10/03/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
its all good y0. i can see that its startin to wear on ya, got you callin the wrong numbers and all.............

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SPARTA, N.J. — Authorities say a northwestern New Jersey man mistakenly sent a text message to a police detective to set up a drug sale.
Nicholas Delear Jr. of Sussex now faces numerous drug charges.
Authorities say an Andover Township detective received the text message on his new cell phone Friday night. The sender said he had a quarter pound of marijuana for sale and wanted to set up a meeting at a Sparta pizzeria.
Delear met later that night with an undercover police officer, but fled when he became suspicious. Police soon stopped his vehicle, but the 33-year-old Delear refused to consent to a vehicle search.
Authorities obtained a warrant after a police dog detected drugs in the vehicle.
What was I thinking?!? Well it aint as bad compared to the way your weekend went!!!

HENDERSON, Nev. — A Las Vegas man is behind bars after police say he became so enraged at being turned away from speaking with a pastor that he plowed his car through an entrance and sexually abused him in a confession booth in the large Henderson church.

James Wilson was being held Thursday on $8,000 bail at the Henderson city jail pending a court appearance Monday on assault, felony burglary, destruction of property and sexual harassment/abuse charges.

Henderson police say the 38-year-old Wilson got out of his Kia Spectra, smashed furniture and knocked holes in the walls at Central Christian Church before ripping the robe of the Paster and screaming "I'm a lezbo, and I love it" before biting him. Police arrested him about 5 a.m. Wednesday.

Police spokesman Keith Paul says a city building inspector later determined the church building remained structurally sound and the Pastor remains in critical condition with injuries to the buttocks and a bite to the inner thigh!!!

It wasn't immediately clear if Wilson had an attorney.