Originally posted on 09/30/2013:

Tonight our hero's face their toughest challenge yet.... Monday Night Football [DUN DUN DUN]...

Capitan Obvious: "Ok super friends, tonight our goal is to make money on this football game. To do this we choose a winning team"

Hindsight Kid:
"But captain the game is still hours away, I can't post my pick for the game until its over or at the very least a team has a multi score lead"

Illogical Man: "Don't worry friends, my trusty faulty science computer will help us pick the winner tonight"

Captain Obvious: "Fault science computer? What is this contraption"

Illogical Man:
"It is my full proof betting system programmed into this Toshiba Handibook. It is based on flawed logic, gut feelings, 3 hour old line-up information which the books have already accounted for and most importantly random guesses"

Hindsight Kid: "Amazing Illogical man"

Illogical Man: "Now we simply put the ML and Spread information into the faulty science computer and our bet for the game will be produced"

.......Computing.........

Captain Obvious: "Ah ha, the
faulty science computer says that The Saints have a 80% chance to win the game so given they are paying 1.33/-300 we should bet on them"

The Amazing- doesn't actually understand what the word 'juice' means - Man: "But Capitan -300 is so much juice why would we bet $100 to only win $33"

Illogical Man:​ "That's a good point super friend"

Hindsight Kid: "Wait super friends the Toshiba Handibook is calculating another meaningless prediction"

Captain Obvious: "Well look at this chums, the flawed science computer is now saying the Saints are a 55% favourite to cover the 7 point spread, but are paying $2/+100. So we should bet it"

Illogical Man: "Amazing Captain.... looks like another nationally televised football game has been solved, what do you think of our bet Hindsight Kid"

Hindsight Kid: "Ill let you know after the game"