Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19712810'>posted</a> on 09/23/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
You've hyped yourself up quite a bit hammering everyone nonstop for the last couple months and never giving out any plays Sinker.
Gonna be a lot of anticipation for your picks after week 4.
Hope you back it up with some winners, I will be tailing outta the gate.
Two things.

Every play I made this year in MLB was documented on my sheet Benny. I finished dead on 60% and up 34 units or so over 125 plays over half of which were dogs.

Any football plays I make will be documented on this site in the same manner. Those who have want to see them will find them. I will be an active participant in any game or capping thread that piques my interest and will do my very best to impart some useful knowledge. I have never changed my approach as a poster in that regard. Those that have some use for what I post can use it. Those that don't can give me the cursory fukk you and carry on.

I may not make more than 30-40 plays spanning both NCAA and NFL a year. The juice, as you have stated yourself many times, will kill you. Variance must be managed in limiting exposure to juice. Much, much harder to do in this venue.

I do not hammer anyone for plays win, lose or draw. You will not find a post by me that does. I may point out a flaw or two in approach or logic in my own manner. Now if a poster needs one upside the ear for being a dikk they get what they get. But that is not play related.

If you read my posts and I know you do, there is a message in every fukkin one of them. Some may not like it, nor want to hear it but this ain't a fukkin parish here. I never made a fukkin post here I couldn't back Benny. Not a fukkin one.