Originally posted on 09/20/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
Well it started out weird,my first two withdrals cancelled!!! but it was justified on there part my rollover was not complete do to other bonuses received in the past and i jumped the gun to fast on them because of past experiences with beted and betilands and wsex.But I have To say im very immpressed with BETONLINE.AG I have received my walmart payout and my check payout witch was changed to a money - order payout has been approved and processed and shipped express mail and is in transit witch i got a tracking number from a very well known shipping company and should have my money orders on monday.I won over 4000.00 on a 50.00 free play and they paid me every penny that i requested in a very very fast manner,im dam impressed a 50.00 doller free play and they paid fast!!!!!!thats it, thats all i got to say.thanks betonline for a great entertainment experience.
That's why this book is a scam. Why do you have to rollover bonuses that you already loss money on including the original deposit to get that bonus? This is how they find a way to delay your payout. You can have a bonus as far as 2008that you never rollover, yet in 2013 five years later they still want you to roll that over. F...k this book. Every online book, DSI, Youwager, Intertops, all resets you once you lose everything and have to re-up again. These guys were good to me years ago, but their business model with their hidden delay tactics is right up their with BETUS.