Originally posted on 09/18/2013:

I think it will be a close game, but I think the chiefs win this one.

1. Andy Reid is key, He knows those players like the back of his hand. he knows their strengths and weakness. yes there is a new coach but he knows how to beat certain players.

2. Eagles look good now, but this is a new offense that have surprised some teams with that fast pace. It only takes a couple weeks to start figure out things and start being more prepared for what is coming.

3. KC has a pretty solid D, Eagles D sucks. KC has the weapons to pick the D a part, If KC changes the pace of the Eagles there will be trouble on the horizon. If they do not KC has the weapons to strike back.

I will be taking the Chiefs in a teaser to get that line up to 9+ just in case the eagles win by 6. This game is more of a Pickem in my book and I just don't see the eagles winning by more that 6. Teasing!!

My real question is the Total, do you like the over or under? Does the score get this high with Smith chipping away at teh D and KC D possibly slowing down Eagles? Or do both teams come out slinging the ball? If you were to tease the total which way would you go Over or Under?