Originally posted on 09/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
bet you Beerdog is willing to pay more, looks like still thousands owed but yet several are still sending
Please do not bring me into this obsession you have with wulf.

I do not lend points but I have given a lot of points out. On the day that is mentioned above, I gave points because I think I either was given some points or I made more than normal at the tables. I was just trying to share the wealth.

As wulf can attest, I generally do not give points if they are asked for. Sometimes I do but mostly I just give out points randomly as I see positive things happen.

Wulf still has significant debt but he has shown a capacity to pay them back like a lot of borrowers do, how he pays the loans back is irrelevant.

Carseller on the other hand is a person whole begs/borrows/steals and just does not care to pay back, late or ever. He even expects a free ride from interest. I helped out Carseller at the end of the previous year when he had massive loans but looked like he was going to honestly climb himself out.

Instead of staying out of the hole hed dug, he promptly started digging again and has not show any interest in fixing the situation and being fair to his lenders.

While Wulf has also rebuilt up a large debt, he has shown clearly that he will repay with interest. Albeit sometimes late, he does pay and it looks like he pays fair interest and his lenders have not complained.

I hope this is the end of this obsession. Chill out my friend, you seemed cool when I met you so I hope you work things out and be happy!