Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19592874'>posted</a> on 09/09/2013:

Benny good post.

You two deserve to be got after by a guy like me. Both of you have a passion for the game. There is very little in the game Billysink ain't seen and if he is talkin you should listen.

Of course you both need one in the fukkin ear to listen but I really think you both get that now.

If I ever see either one of the two of you we drunk and I'm tellin you fukkin stories of when I was you.

Got my ass handed to me and knew it all to. Got big and fat.

And buried.

Had some fukkin old cigar chompin four fingered Armenian/Italian shit stomper teach my the ropes. Buried him years ago and threw him the fukkin biggest block party sendoff and missed him every day since.

I got two choices here. I can play grabass with the retreads or I can fukk with you two. Win. Win. We all fukkin have a laugh, get pissed off, get the blood flowing a bit and maybe out of some fukkin chance you young fukks learn something. About wagering, life, cappin whatever. I ain't every buried either one of you fukks without trying to give you a bit to fukkin think about.

Lot of others here just like me Nutsack. We all mean well. Little rough around the edges but this ain't a fukkin Christmas party.

Good luck tonight.

And about that ghost shit. Ain't a fukkin soul here or anywhere else walk in Billy's shoes.

all fukkin real for good for bad and forever.