Originally posted on 07/16/2013:

I'm not Australian, but saw this thread here when it was posted and tried them with that $25 no deposit free bet. I Got very lucky and run that $25 into $335, following their terms to a tee. Asked for $310 withdrawal by email Wednesday last week. They even approved my docs and sent email that my docs are approved and withdrawal would be paid between Friday-Sunday last week.

I Didnt get paid over the weekend, so I inquired about my withdrawal status this Monday. Within 30 minutes they had voided all my bets and sent me reply claiming I have gotten this bet in error and it was Advertised and meant for Australian and New Zealand players only. This line was added in T&C just minutes before my bets were cancelled (wasn't there an hour earlier), 8 days after i joined: "This offer only applies to residents of Australia and New Zealand". I have screen captures of previous versions.

They may have meant if for AUS and NZ, but such terms weren't written anywhere and they did give me the bonus. Before the addition of the new rule this monday, According to their terms only USA, Israel and Philippines were restricted countries. They also have USD currency. All this pointed out this being international offer. They also claim I would still be eligible for the 100% bonust though. Wonder if they would have pulled the same stunt if I had ran hot on their 100% bonus?

This is the email I got from them:

"Greetings xxxxxxxxxx,

Upon review, it has become apparent you reside in Finland.

The free $25 was advertised and intended for the Australian and New Zealand
market.

The initial $25 was credited in error. We have voided all wagers and
reversed the free $25.

You are eligible to claim our welcome bonus of up to $100 free. To make a
deposit, simply log into your account, and within minutes you'll be getting
the best odds and bigger payouts!

For information on our bonus terms, please visit our Terms & Conditions
page.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxx
Betting195
www.betting195.com"

LOL, do they really think I would deposit after voiding my free win? Now they are not even answering my complaint email about voiding of my bets. Any of you considering joining and taking their 100% bonus offer, I would skip and stay clear. Retroactively changing terms for measly $300 pay out is a pretty bad sign.