Originally posted on 09/07/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
All I know is that before SBR interfered in the loan I have with yisman, I was paying just fine.

In fact immediately following the meddling I had the highest weekly payback in the history of this loan.

There was a little haggling about interest between me and yisman, but there was absolutely no reason for SBR to step in.

The 3 months of having negative or no points had a disastrous effect on this loan.

If there was no interference, I have no doubt this loan would have been paid by now.

I requested a 2 month extension on being Pro. That request was denied.

So it looks like there will be a short term lull in my remaining SBR Pro.

Since there is no way in hell I am shelling out $200 to go pro again, it looks like I will have to amass the 3000 points to renew pro.

Why would I shell out $200, with the way I have been treated in the past? I don't see any upside in doing that.

Hang on yisman, I will get you your points back, but it sure would have helped if you would have taken a stand when it mattered.

Quandary.
How many points have you paid in the last 4 weeks? You get 12 points a day and two trivias a week like everyone else. So, how much have you paid lately?