Originally posted on 09/04/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
for folks like myself who go there once a year things like that don't mean much...but I guess it's important for locals.
I really am raging due to my experiences with March Madness, which is my only guaranteed yearly trip to Vegas.

Makes me want to punch a child, when frat fukkers are taking pictures the entire time, because they're about to put down some student loan money and facebook it. Then they get to the window, and not even know who the shit they are betting on, goes on to ask who the guy behind the counter would bet on - which doesn't illicit a solid response. Then the asshat can muster the courage to murmur "$20 on Louisville to win", when they're goddamn -2000 favorites. To which, the guy behind the counter still can't place the bet, because you have to know the fukking rotation number.

Meanwhile, I just want to put $100 on a 2h wager - and have to see this scene repeat 10 different times before I get to the window, to see the action I want is closed.

Just to watch the rest of the game, see my would-be bet cash, and curse the pig-headed fukker who decided to not pull out 20 years ago so their fratboy \*\*\*\*\*\* son can "wild-out" in vegas.