Originally posted on 09/02/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
No worries, I see where you're coming from though with that guess
I saw he mentioned Illinois/Cincy so I hope that's it....He also has faded his alma mater in past rubberband plays
Money Line Dawger, I know how mad people get when they figure out Brock is on their play. I figured that if I can put myself in Brock's mind set, I can preempt the possible burial that is ensuing. It's a very complex process with multiple steps, but I swear to fukkin' God it works. You just have to picture how the forum legend operates.

Step #1) Eat a slice of deep dish pizza, drink two large sweet teas with extra sugar, followed by a Bud Light Platinum, and a white Russian in an isolated room with a bed and a desk.

Step #2) Look in the mirror and tell yourself, "God damnit, I AM big time!"

Step #3) Look at your credit rating and laugh knowing those cokk suckers ain't getting a penny of your debt.

Step #4) Look at the lines involving the Illini game and Bears' game.

Step #5) Look at nationally televised games in prime time.

Step #6) Look for short road favorites and short lines and look at how their opponents fared last week.

Step #7) Look for widely televised injury information or information that is being emphasized and exaggerated by the major sports outlets. i.e., trends, winning streaks, etc.

Step #8) Ask yourself, "Is the game worthy of a bet?" If yes, then why not pound the fukker and make it a rubber band play?

Step #9) Make said Rubber Band Play.

Step #10) Distribute Rubber Band Play throughout all of Forumville. Sometimes creating multiple posts about it at the same forum if you feel it is not getting the attention the play deserves. Imagine the replies your play will generate: Trap game. Pass. Maybe worth a unit, but not a big bet. I'm on the other side. Fading this is free money.

Now if you go through the process and you think your bet might fall along the lines of a Brock Landers Rubber Band Play, you pass on the game. If, you passed on the game going through this process AND you later see that Brock picked the game as his Rubber Band Play, you pound the fukk out of the other side...no questions asked. Do this and you will keep yourself away from a lot of bad spots and make money.

It's a complex, high math model formula, but it works.