Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19484734'>posted</a> on 08/29/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
Dude, you're a bi-weekly, bi-polar poster. And you're a ghost. Never ever heard of you for the 5 months I've been posting on here until a few weeks ago.
Get off my fukkin dikk n put me on ignore.
I've listened to ppl's shit on here all summer my man. GUS was one of my top trolls, never knew the guys, never heard of him. Just a degenerate like I had first told him back in the day.
If you don't want to go look at how my posting has changed over the year and realize all these scumbags have done is troll, then stop chiming in on me.
Otherwise, you are still just a hating ghost I've hammered in the past in my threads.
I don't act, I react.
Enjoy your grade three pissing match kid. Hope you get the e-cred you so desperately need.

Win or lose you will still be some insecure simple fukk who may or may not be up or down a handful of units, with very, very little knowledge of why either way. Your lack of handicapping knowledge is more evident every day. You wouldn't know value if it hit you in your empty fukkin head.

React to what Benny. Some silly fukks who wind you up in a chitty room? You can't figure it out fukkers just winding you up for their own fukkin laughs. You so fukked up you "hammer" someone you think is a fukkin ghost.

Big Nuts my ass.

Carry on. I can't help you kid. I fukkin tried.