Originally posted on 08/28/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
Im confused here. Is Ninoers tracking including the Spurs sweep and Bulls Game 1 against Heat? If so why Benny posting the links after?
grennhippo, welcome back from Vegas, pal! I hope you and your girl had a blast. No the thread was to show Benny's bases record. It is here for him to track his plays for the rest of the season. He felt the need to post the NBA picks because he is so pathetic that he needs to get e-approval and prove he is a winner to strangers in a chitty forum. You missed a little bit, I will catch you up.

Cliffs

Benny kept puffing up his chest, talking a ridiculous amount of shit. "Burying" posters and acting like an ass clown (business as usual).

I mentioned in a thread that I had checked out and tracked Benny's thread picks out of pure curiosity due to all the doubters, supporters, etc.

I kept it private at the time. Benny PM'd me and asked for the record. I PM his record to him. Of course he argues that it's wrong. Then maybe it's right. Benny does not know because he doesn't track anything. Doesn't know how to grade a standard unit bet, etc. I explain to him the process and how the spreadsheet here is easy and helpful. I wish him luck on his wager for the day and tell him that I'm on the Rockies RL (Rockies won 14-2) *Cough* Humble Brag *Cough*

Benny keeps cokking off, talks some shit to billysinker, some other guys before his time who have more than a clue around here.

Benny accuses me of ripping off some article I've never read. Posts a bunch of inaccurate info and hits and runs when I question him.

Big Bear () anoints Benny as the best MLB Capper on the site after going 0-8 -6.13u on 4 plays in a row and pleads for the trolls to stop or they will chase him away.

I lose my fukking mind at this point and figure the apocalypse is coming so I share Benny's record.

Benny goes nuts on the forum, calls me a liar, etc., etc. PM's me, won't accept the cold hard truth that he's down units on his posted plays. I leave it be. I figure if the kid wants to play with a piece shit, who am I tell him he is playing with a piece of shit and not his favorite toy truck?

Guy sends me a few more PM's arguing, saying he's going to post every thread prove me wrong, etc.

So I say fukk it and post his threads and his words for everyone to see. I track the plays as I told him I did in the PM's. I tracked according to how he told me he was going to do it to prove me wrong.

The record changes slightly, however Benny is down even more units than I originally thought because he lost a 4u play that I originally credited as a 1u loss. He was given the benefit of the doubt on plays he dubbed "His 2nd Biggest Bet of the Season" or "STRONG" which in the thread, implied they were more than 1u bets. However, they were graded as 1u bets because a specific unit size was never specified.

Benny argues against himself throughout most of the late night and early morning hours and loses. Tough break, pal. Get the next one!

Benny PM's me with thinly veiled threats if I ever come to Vegas.

Fellow posters point out that he's essentially a moron.

Benny gets himself all riled up and posts a 12u bailout play today on a public road favorite (-150) to prove that he's a great capper.

If you're a fan of delusions of self grandeur, irony, lies, paranoia, and I'm assuming a lot of self hatred and insecurity it is a great tale. I could probably get it published and sell it. It would be like "The Wrestler" only substitute gambling for wrestling and konck in a luchador mask for the stripper.